Onze website gebruikt cookies om je surfervaring te verbeteren. Om deze website optimaal te gebruiken vragen we je om akkoord te gaan met ons gebruik van cookies.
BASIC chalets 3.0 x 2.5m (sideward connection)
The Easy Set Up chalets
By linking two basic chalets together, you immediately create more space to display your offerings. These charming wooden huts are mainly used at Christmas markets, such as Bruges or Ghent, but are also suitable for festivals, for example as food and beverage stands or for selling merchandising.
Thanks to the compact dimensions, 16 folding chalets fit on one truck, and they can be linked together endlessly.
Need more space to set up a bar or organise an event? Discover our larger models: Basic XL / XXL Chalet.
- Mobile bar, food stand
- Info point, reception chalet, pick-up point
- Market stall, kiosk
- Sales stand, merchandise stand, promotional stand
- Dressing room, storage
- Accomodation chalet
- Dimensions: 3.0 x 2.5m (7.5m²)
- Easy to assemble: thanks to a simple click-system.
- Linkable: with each other and with the alpine huts.
- Well insulated.
- Certified: according to the European standard EN 13782.
- Burglary resistant: canopy opens and closes with a hydraulic pump and the doors have keys.
- Sustainable transport and storage: their compact design allows them to be stacked easily (16 chalets/truck).
- A to Z service: All Events takes care of the transport and installation of all chalets.